Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Easy

Saturday is usually very easy in my house but these few days Putih and Tanaka have been having short spats for the bed. So I am keeping my eye open even as I sleep. 
Here Putih was sleeping quite well. She sat here for the whole afternoon on Thursday. 
Yesterday Tanaka decided the bed was his. He was here the whole afternoon and warned Putih from sitting here - twice. 
 Thank goodness I have my own room. Ok I have to get out of it as much as possible but at least I don't have to share. 
I don't know why they can't get along. It's as easy as napping. 

2 comments:

  1. We agree. Taking a nap is always a good alternative to a spat!

    Have a nice weekend, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right as can be sweet one. But most kitties are a little less peaceful than you are. xoxox

    ReplyDelete