Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday Easy


am pleased to report that I went for a walk downstairs but I didn't want to get out. There was a man who was washing the void deck. So I just watched him. San also brought me to the playground. It was cooler but then it started to rain. I thought san would just bring me home. She did but then we walked up and down the corridor and looked at our corridor garden. I didn't mind doing that. I had a good morning. 
I'm taking it easy for the rest of the day. 
       Even Putih is taking it easy. 

3 comments:

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

We are glad that you are having an enjoyable Saturday. Here, the weather is absolutely beautiful and we are enjoying the sunshine.

Purrs,
The Chans

Katnip Lounge said...

Sounds like a fine morning to us...and now you can snooze all afternoon to recharge.

Katie Isabella said...

You are having a good god day. Give San snuggles for her trouble.