Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Mood

I am too cool for this
On Saturday, she decided to sit on the bed as it was fresh linen day. I was curious to see why she was in and out of the bedroom all afternoon and so decided to see what she was up to. And here she was. She is a kitty who can stare down a lion!


I decided that she was ready to go outside. We had posted about this yesterday but I thought it would be nice to have something in video as well. For a first timer, in a walking jacket, she did very well. My other cats took a few days (except Tanaka who took to it like a fish to water) to learn how to walk with harness before they graduated to a walking jacket. When Fern asked about it she said:

"I had been walking and running outside a lot all these years" so it felt strange.I told her this is how your mummy helps you to see things outside so you won't get bored. Then I asked her why she tried to get away. She said she thought she could. I told her never to do that again as it scares everyone and she is safe in the house. She said she knew.

Note: She has weekly Reiki as well with Fern. I hope to get her to feel better and more in tune with the amigos. So she gets to talk to Fern weekly as well. Its like having your own psychiatrist. :). As with everyone else, she has monthly sessions with Craig.

3 comments:

  1. What an expert "walker" Putih is! It's like she's been wearing the harness from kittenhood onwards. She's a lucky kitty to have fallen in with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putih, you are simply gorgeous in that photo on the bed!And all of you Amigos are so lucky to have the wonderful San to love you so much and care for you so well!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo of Putih! It is too bad that the video did not come to my iPad. I would have loved seeing her go for a walk. From Jessica and Eileen

    ReplyDelete