Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Wednesday Mystery

       
                This morning I looked for a sunpuddle everywhere. It was very hard work. 
      
          I saw the sunpuddle here yesterday when the orange fuzzball was here. Hmmmmmmm...
                        
Then I went into san's room. It was not here as well. san says maybe tomorrow as it rained this morning and the sun may not feel like coming out. 
   
San may be right as no one feels chirpy all the time. This morning I felt much more cheery as I got out early and got to oversee the morning clean-up chores. But Bujang chased me about twice. I don't know what that was all about. But I am not worried about Bujang as he is my brother and he sometimes feels like chasing someone. However I hope he would stop soon. 



3 comments:

  1. We like that idea, that the sun needs a rest too. Bujang, leave your sister alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sun puddle faded that fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope that sunpuddle reappears soon, Ms. Akira!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete