Sunday, December 01, 2013

Easy Peasy Sunday Yoga by Tanaka

Today began a little gloomy as it is the rainy season. So san said I should try to cheer up the day by doing simple exercises. Offur cos I fink she is just trying to use the box on me so I wouldn't notice (but I am furry smart so I showed her that I did)
                   
                                         Can you do this san? It's easy. 
      
    No san. Use only one...ONE paw to balance yourself. How else can you groom your fur?
     

Oh I furgot. You are no kitty! Hahahaha. I mean you are not furtunate to be a cat. Ok just observe then
     
                I fink its enough morning yoga. Time to rest and relax.  I fink I did well.
     
          A little rest on a sunpuddle is a good reward. Btw, some treats would be good as well I fink. 
Ok. I may look grumpy but I am actually purty happy with the sunpuddle.

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy says her best yoga bit is shivasana. We'd LOVE to see her get her leg behind her ear...NOT!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

You are utterly magnificent as you do your yoga exercises, Tanaka-Chan!

Purrs,
The Chans

Eileen said...

What a lovely orange beauty you are! I think you would make a fine yoga master. Meow, Jessica

The Lee County Clowder said...

Tanaka, we all enjoyed your yoga exercises.