Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Adventures

As I came back early, I thought I would take Bujang downstairs. It was rather dark but we went down anyway. Bujang made a bee-line for the pigeons although he prefers the see-and-stalk style (preferably behind a big tree).
This is another part of the park that sees hardly any sunlight. So the soil is bare and the plants are just waiting for something to happen. We will have to see what happens to them.
Bujang likes this part as he gets to go under the plants and lay on soil. I do not like it so much as he gets dirty. But he gets to walk about here anyway and then I will have a tough time cleaning him up upstairs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh but dirt is so fun to roll in!
    xx The Baby, aka Filthy Dirty Whitey

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still amazed that you let the human walk you with a leash!

    ReplyDelete