Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday in the park

Bujang tried stalking the pigeons
Then he decided watching them was a better use of his time :)


I brought Bujang downstairs this morning. I thought of bringing him to another park but it was too hot. Also I was not sure I wanted to be in the same place where Minah used to hang out but we went there as it was too hot to be anywhere else.


I was gald we went as I remembered all the stuff that Minah used to do when she saw Bujang and we both sat for abit, just enjoying the memories (for me) and the pigeons (for Bujang)


It was a nice quite saturday for the both of us.





3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the two of you had a pleasant time. I would not have wished to be where Minah had hung out either but, as you said, the sweet memories were there to enjoy after all. Sweet Minah...she knew she was well loved and cared for and she returned that love to you. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is bittersweet to remember good ties with those who have gone. We're glad you both enjoyed your outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are pleased that you both had a nice outing...and we send gentle purrs to you.

    ReplyDelete