Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

san says we have much to be thankful for. We are thankful that it rained this morning and it is still raining. This means we will not be hot and the haze would be lessened, at least for today. We are also thankful that we all have good health. I Tanaka am thankful that I live here wif san and grandma and my bruffers and do not have to go to work to buy food...hehehe. I am thankful that I can rest and look at the world from here, waaaay above effuryone.


san also wants me to thank our friends at the Poupounette . They gave us this marvellous award for our blogs :) It was furry generous of them. Btw I fink its time san has a blog just fur me...hmmm.... Adventures of the Rocket. That sounds like fun. san how about it?

We thank our friends for giving us this award :) xoxox

2 comments:

  1. We love that photo of you, Tanaka-Chan! And we're glad it has been raining! Too hot and hazy is not good at all.

    We think you ALL deserve to have your own blogs because you are all so very fascinating but then again, we are also thinking of San! She needs to have time to go food shopping for you, doesn't she?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanaka Chan..mayber you kitties can take turns borrowing the blog each kitty has a day?

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete