Monday, February 14, 2011

A Natural Remedy for UTI

You can hardly see his shaved belly here...

Yes san. As you can see I am drinking from this cat-it...
But here it seems to be the STAR

I am giving him UTI globules from Pet Alive. This is a natural remedy that I got last year from A*** but forgot about with his kidney problems etc. So I am giving it to him again in his water twice a day. The testimonials at the site are quite encouraging and truth be told I am rather desperate not to have him under any kind of surgery if I can help it. I do not know yet how this would help but as it is homeopathy and natural and could be taken with his prescriptions, I thought I should give it a go. I should take my own advice of doing everything the vet says and once having done it, I should do some more. It was very painful to see him having to use the catheter and I am sure it was more painful for him.
On a good note, he was very active today, tyring to beat up Megat (from whom he usually runs) and even Bujang and I saw him lying on his back right smack in the mddle of the living room. he has not done this for a very long time and so maybe there would be good news for my little Totoro too.
I have put it in the bowl of drinking water from which all the boys drink so they have an equal chance of getting a healthy bladder. I think I will try to put some of it in his food and see if he would eat it. Toro has always been very suspicious of anything strange in his food but we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Good call San.
    Yrs ago, one of my cats had monthly seizures of 1 min. Vet said that anticonvulsant meds wld be given when seizures were more frequent/severe/longer. In the meantime, i was like you, anxious to do something. i googled and ordered petalive Easesure online. Cat did not have another seizure. BTW, there's a petalive local agent in SG but it is S$98 per tiny bottle & range of products is limited.

    ReplyDelete