Sunday, February 13, 2011

I am a model of a cat :)

I fink I am naturally thin san. All of them are fatses...
I look like the lion on the savannah...I saw them on the box...

Ho..hum...
Last Dec I told Dr Loon that Tanaka had me a little worried as he was the thinnest among the amigos. Dr L weighed him and he came to about 4.5 kg. Healthy was the verdict. Maybe I worry too much as the amigos are on the same diet and they are all 5 to 5.4 kg apart from Bujang of course. Tanaka likes to run about and is rather picky at what he eats though. I comfort myself that he is the on the correct weight and he is very active and eats well enough. Maybe he is just thin.

1 comment:

  1. We think that Tanaka-Chan looks magnificent! And we always admire the deep, deep red of his furs!

    By the way, I weight 4.3kg and am considered a little "pudgy!"

    Purrs,
    Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete