Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Matter of Habit

Bujang likes drinking from this bowl...
Toro likes it too...

and so do the rest of the boys. I used to have two bowls like this which I use every day. But Megat and Bujang broke one when they were chasing each other and I have this one only. I tried to give them water in other types of bowls but this was not very successful for all. Cousin R has 1 bowl like this and she said she would find it for us.

We were given these bowls as part of a wedding lunch. All the guests had gifts put in these bowls. I don't remember what those gifts were but I am thankful for these. The bowls are shallow and wide so their whiskers do not touch the sides.

I hope Cousin R finds her bowl fast :)

1 comment:

  1. The Chans like to drnik from Tommy's bowl. It is certainly wide and it has that extra touch of woofie slobber!

    ReplyDelete