Monday, May 05, 2008

Neither rain nor heat will stop me ...

Ok I've got it...

Now what do I do with it?


Oh I have to play catch and catch again. Its behind me? Huh?


Ok *now* I get it...


Time to rest. Best hold on to it tightly..hmm


Tanaka has taken agreat shine to Da Bird. When he plays the game, he is a cat not to be denied and would wrest the lure from anyone and anything. Toro would sulk, Bujang would pretend not to be interested, megat would try very hard to catch the lure and sometimes succeed (but rarely) and Ms Akira would just ignore the whole thing. I sometimes have to put him under house arrest just so everyone can get into the game. he would then look pitifully at the outside from inside his cage until its time to play again. I need to schedule 3 different play times. Aieee...

No comments:

Post a Comment