Sunday, November 18, 2007

We are Getting Fat

Fat Minah...

Fat Fatboy...Double Fat :)

Fat Putih...



Fat Cal...







The WildBunch are putting on a lot of weight. I was quite surprised to see them so fat. I have not been able to feed them for about 2 weeks and my cousin R had been doing cat-feeding duty. So when I fed them last week, it struck me that Minah was F..A..T! But I am not worrying about it as the rainy season is here and they all may need the extra fat to keep warm in the carpark and the nook and crannies of their own.
Cousin R met the old aunty who also feeds the wildbunch. She said that the aunty told her that the wildbunch looked well-fed and that they were now reluctant to eat the food that she fed them. I think I have created monsters of the wildbunch as they are becoming fussy eaters, just like the amigos. :(
I am glad to know that she feeds them still and I saw her yesterday making her rounds to feed the wildbunch as we had an agreement that she feeds them at the weekends and I feed them on weekdays as she said she needed the weekdays to find a job.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm indeed they are! But is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete