Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bujang on sleepy sunday

Oooh...cool breeze on sleepy sunday...

When Tanaka is in his haus, we get to rest...

I would like to say somefing about Tanaka. He is smaller than me which is furry furry good but he is furry fast. He runs here and there and jumps on us. I do not mind so much as he is furry small and I fink he will run about like me when I was small before but now I am a BIG boy. San and grandma do not mind Tanaka and lets him run around sometimes but they close all the doors, especially the one to the kitchen. They also close the window at the cat gym as Tanaka is furry small and can get out of the grills. The only one that is open is the one with the mesh. No one can get out of the small holes, so that is all right. Grandma and san built the grills fur me and Akira and Toro but they didn't think they would have Tanaka in the haus.

Toro likes Tanaka and lets him jump on his fur..hahaha. It is furry funny to see Tanaka jump on Toro and Toro pretends to bite him. I fink at last Toro has someone who likes to jump and run so I guess he would have to make the best of it. But we will be here to confurrt him when Tanaka leaves fur his furrever home.

But I miss the times when we were quiet and I do not have to have eyes behind my head. San has put Tanaka back in his haus and so we get some time to sleep on sleepy sunday. Tanaka is also tired of trying to persuade san to let him out again and he is sleeping.

Finally all will be quiet. Hrmph!

Over and out...zzzzz


4 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you, Bujang.
    I like seeing you sitting there feeling the atmosphere expression~!

    That is very freezy I think~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you michico * adan. :) I love the light breeze. I see you are also a tux like me and spencer :)) It must be cold in taiwan now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Bujang, please be patient with Tanaka. He is young, without his mummy to teach and discipline him. You all must be kind to him, and teach him to be a good boy so he will find a furrever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Hello,

    I am the Director of Catpert and we have selected your blog to be in our Cat Blog Directory.

    We at Catpert provide expert resources on cats for cat lovers. Recently we launched a Cat Blog Directory. In the process we scanned through hundreds of cat-related blogs, and we thought your blog is one of the more interesting ones out there. Our goal is to connect more cat lovers with cat bloggers, and by adding your blog to our directory we want to do just that.

    You can go to Catpert here: http://www.catpert.com

    Sincerely,
    Peep Laja from Catpert, the Cat Expert

    ReplyDelete