Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Barbarians at the gate..a very little one...

All meshed up...

Looking out and still safe from harm...

The usual shenanigans...







We had to barricade the main gates so we could still open the door when Rocket Tanaka moves around the house. This means Toro would not have his usual view of the corridor. This is a pity as he enjoys sitting by the gates looking out. However, I have tried to get the biggest mesh so he could still see the outside quite well.
Rocket Tanaka has taken advantage of this several times, sitting by the gate and looking at the outside, like Toro but he still prefers to leap on Toro's back and chase Toro's tail. I sometimes think Toro is a little aggravated but he does not move away. The rest of the amigos stay clear. However I am also glad to see that lately even Megat has gotten into the spirit of playing with Tanaka. The 2 boys had taught Tanaka how to drink from the Cat-It in the bedroom and this morning, I saw all 3 of them sitting round the Cat-It, drinking companionably. :) I had taken some pics of that but I think I deleted it by mistake as I cannot find them now :(

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Toro, don't eat Tanaka up!

    Good to know that Megat is being nice to Tanaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Toro feel cool or cold since the weather nowadays is cooler?

    ReplyDelete