Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cat Tree #03

The no-fuss version...

What the look-out area looks like...



Grandma told me no one sat in the Cat Tree #02 version. I guess Bujang had not gotten over his fall and the rest of the amigos just distrust it. They do sit on their usual cat tree - the one on the left. I got this when Bujang was about 6 months and now he is 3 years old and many times his old size too. The only one who can fit quite comfortably on it is Ms Akira. Megat has yet to sit on it.
I thought I would just try to use one plank for them to lean on and they can actually just lean on the window grill (covered by the curtains). So it would allow them some curve-time I think. I have to see what happens. I have put the cat bed together again with the original fleece pillow. I have to see if Megat takes to it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks but none of the amigos took to it at all. Bujang gave up after falling off that one time. So I just discarded the whole DIY idea and put Bujang's cat tree back near the window. He was quite pleased and immediately jumped on it to look at the corridor :)

    I think I will just continue to look for something for them unless I can get some one to actually make me one :)

    ReplyDelete