Monday, February 20, 2006

The (last) days of being wild

Today I sent Toro to the vet at The Animal Hospital at Telok Kurau. I am quite relieved as the place is airy and big and very clean and comforting - for me I mean. But I thought if I was stressed out then Toro would be stressed out too. But as I had a good feeling about the new place, then Toro should do fine. When we were there there were two dogs - one a husky and the other of indeterminate breed but very cute with lots of curly hair. I heard her owner calling her MooMoo and that she found MooMoo along the street. Anyway MooMoo came to inspect Toro but he kept calm like the brave cat that he is. He just looked at her lazily through his carrier. I left him with the doc with his favourite toys - a woolen spider and a little ginger cat soft toy for company. The receptionist said that the operation would be for tomorrow at 2 pm and that I could take him home at about 6!!! She said they like to keep him until he is out of the anasthesia. I guess then that is best .

Here is Toro looking quite splendid and very macho. Tomorrow he would still look just as splendid, just not so 'out there' :)The rascals missed him when he was out. My mother told me Bujang spent quite some time looking for him from room to room, meowing loudly. Even Akira spent some time looking for Toro. When I came home without him Bujang was askance and came to smell my fingers. I guess it was to smell if I had been with Toro. We all miss the little guy and I thought I should blog this very important day in his life. :))
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. you didnt take pictures of his, er, "manhood"?

    do keep godma posted of his recovery...

    toto, godma sayang sayang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak I thought the 'manhood' thingy can be seen in this pic, right at the base of his unfurled tail. Hahaha.
    He could really use the 'sayang sayang' bit godma. He was really out of it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete