Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Final Countdown

This is me dancing about. Why? Because Toro finally peed in the litter. YAY!! He had not gone to the toilet all day and when I came home from buying the umpteenth can of cat food, I went into the bathroom to wash and lo and behold, Toro came in and decided that he would show me how clever he was. He went into the box, all four paws anchored steadily in the litter and squatted to pee. At last! At last! He did it at last! Then with geat alacrity he jumped out (without burying his clump of pee). Hmmm. Bujang came in and buried it for him and Akira came in and re-buried it. It must have smelt really awful for the rascals to bury it twice. :))

There is nothing as satisfying as having your cat be so successful at the litter. Yup!
I would put up some pics of clever Toro soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, San! Good work, Toro! :)

    ~5-Cat Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 5-Cat Style. A full 7 days for him to do it in the litter. Not bad I think although it seems like longer than that :)Now all I have to do is find out if he has got his shots and we are safe home.

    ReplyDelete