Sunday, October 23, 2022

Easy Peasy Sunday


 My Sunday began well but I had to go to the vet for my monthly pentosan injections. I have a new vet at my old vet practice. He was concerned about my weight. I have been losing weight ever since my IVD. But this morning he was pleased as my weight was a little better. But he told san she should get a weighing machine and weigh me weekly. He seemed worried about my long term kidney issues. I am not worried as ‘I am well.’ (He told Chris that repeatedly and also he didn’t want to eat any more meds )

4 comments:

  1. It is always good when the Vet is happy with how you are doing.
    So good he is pleased :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang, how great that you had a good checkup. We, too, are pleased that your weight is better. We hope you continue to be well. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important thing is for you to feel well and happy, Bujang!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:35 AM

    We love you Bujang! Feeling comfortable with no pain and enjoying your life is most important.Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete