Sunday, August 06, 2006

Excuse me, are you a garden gnome?

Bujang trying to be a garden ornament like those gnomes or small statues you sometimes see. There is not much activity in the mornings and so he sits and watches ...err..nothing. As the garden is landscaped, there is also not much in the way of any activity for a cat to pursue but at least the texture under his feet is different. I suppose I have to go to the TP where he can get a change of scenery but we have to cross a very busy road and its quite a distance from our house. I am not even sure if I can park the stroller safely and walk him and still find the stroller in the same place after we're done with walking. Maybe I am just too suspicious of people...

I fed the calico this morning as she seemed really hungry. I also saw the owners of the small tuxedo that I saw running in the void deck some months ago. A little girl came down with the cat and he /she has a black collar. I didn't get to speak to the little girl to tell her not to allow her cat to roam the grounds as it might get hurt. Maybe I will see them again sometime...

2 comments:

  1. You nefur knows what a cat can see that a bean can't. Bujang mus see somefin!

    ~~ Sanjee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sanjee. As I was standing waiting for him to move on, it did cross my mind :) It would be nice to know what he sees though :)

    ReplyDelete