Monday, April 23, 2018

Just Because

I need to complain about san. She bundles me up and then she makes me take medicine every morning. The only thing I like about this is the ice cube that she places on my cheeks and eyes. It helps with the itch. San tells me I am looking very well and indeed I feel so much better as well. I am at the better cycle of my eczema. In a few days my face will turn redder but until then I am a happy gurl. San also tells me that the scalloped edges of my eye are not getting more pronounced. When I first came to live here, the scalloped were worse and sharper. She thinks she has managed to help me take care of my eyes in my older years like she takes care of grandma's eyes as well. I dont have to use eye drops though. san thinks its my diet and all my meds that have contributed to me improved cornea. 

3 comments:

  1. Popps, we know that is not so much fun, but we know that San does it because she loves you so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking very lovely, Popps! Eczema is a nasty thing and we wish it would go away. Here, a good remedy for eczema is to drink mare's milk!

    Purrs,
    The Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a beautiful girl and your furs look wonderful. We know how terrible a skin condition can be because our mum has skin skin condition too. San loves you very much and only does what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete