Monday, April 09, 2018

Bujang on Monday

san went to the Pet Expo last Satyrday and didn't buy us treats, like a normal human being who has cats. She bought us only ONE thing, this teepee. I think it's because she also got a gift (see the cloth doggie bone at my left). This teepee was sold by some vendors from Thailand. They had 4 cats and made their cats little teepees and since their 4 cats liked them, they made some more to sell. It was quite ok to sit in except it was very bright. I told san I might like to have the doorway closed a little so I can have more privacy. 

If you look behind me, through our window, you can see a koi fish. That one san bought for Toro. Its actually blue in colour as Toro had blue eyes. san doesn't know why it looked purple but I told her its just the light. I think I am much smarter than san sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. We think you look mighty and wise sitting in that teepee, Bujang!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang! Your teepee is marvelous and you look adorable in it! Some privacy for you may be quite welcome at times.
    We love your koi! It’s a beautiful way to keep Toro with all of you each day. Our mum always love to see the koi blowing in the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not visited your blog for some time. Glad to see you have new family members and everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete