Thursday, April 19, 2018

Just Because

Hello everyone. I was telling san that she needed to tell my side of the story with Rez. I was very tolerant for 2 years. I knew he was young and I thought he would settle down. But there is such a thing as 'a little too slow.' I think Rez is like that so I am taking a firmer hand with his education. I am glad my sister Akira is taking a more proactive approach as well. i have decided to follow her example. 

I am glad to report after many firm reminders, he is no longer harassing me quite as much. I am letting my sister deal with him more and more as I know she can do it and it makes her feel part of the family to do this. It will be three years this December. When will he learn do you think?

3 comments:

  1. We hope Rez will keep on learning, thanks to those firm reminders from you and Akira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akira will feel like she has power and position in the family and that is good. Rezki will learn to respect others and that is good too! Things seem to be working out.
    We love your ears Bujang; they stand up like you are wearing a crown! You will always be the king kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panthers will be panthers! We applaud you, Bujang, as well as Akira for working together to teach young Reg better manners. As Queen Tama will tell you, (blue) not-so youngsters anymore can also be hard to deal with!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete