Friday, April 20, 2018

Just Because

san told me to look at the camera this morning but I didn't feel like it. This was the best picture she got. I think she was lucky to get even that as it was very early in the morning. I wanted to say that I try my best at being a good brother but I can't understand why the cats here are so still. I have gotten into trouble with them and san when I tried to persuade them to jump about (okay I did slap them about a bit). The timeouts I got were worth the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Rez, we probably need to set up a tunnel so you can play with Genji. He has exactly the same idea of fun as you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rez, we think your photo is wonderful! You are a most captivating kitty!
    We feel you are just playful boy. Some cats, even if they are young, are more calm. You are probably so happy that you can play safely after years of having to be watchful and cautious about your well being. You are just overjoyed to have home of your own that you want others to join in your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo. Sani is a very talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete