Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday Tweet

At dinner I first notice the bean walking to the kitchen. Then I hear the clink of plates  and the marvelous sounds of cans being opened. But still I pretend that nothing has happened and I am not interested. Then I hear San calling me 'Bujaaaaangg!' Only then do I make my way slowly to the kitchen for food. It is a game we both play.
But sometimes I get it wrong and San would just come and swoop me up and carry me to the kitchen. I don't like it so much when that happens though. 

4 comments:

  1. I run to the kitchen ahead of mum and demand she open the fridge. I make it clear that I Must be served NOW or else I will perish from starvation. Once the meal has been served, I take a sniff and walk away to my hiding spot until I am really hungry. We kitties like to keep our humans on their toes. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:32 PM

    Wah Bujang, you are one cool cat !! In our household, the cats' stomach clocks are always fast. Cats are Q-ing up before meal-time. If any cat needs to be swooped up for food, call vet for an appointment!! ; D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that when you are thinking deeply about important matters, Bujang?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bujang, you are certainly a beautiful boy! And so very refined! No fracas at the bowl for you. Walking to your dinner like a lord in his country estate, that's you. Dignity all the way!

    ReplyDelete