Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Easy

I am feeling much better after San put some antibiotic eye gel on my eye lids and eyes. The vet said I may have some kind of allergy. It used to be itchy around my face but today I am so much better. So it's Saturday Easy for me. 
It is still a little red but so much better than a few days before. So we're changing the cleaner that we use into one that has enzyme action. It would be better for her and the other kitties. Also we are just trying to give her beef for this week to see if she is allergic to chicken and vice versa. The food experiment will take a few weeks though. 

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad that your eyes are feeling better, Popps. This kind of thing is definitely the upside of having a loving Forever Home!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete