Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Tuesday Tweet


      Whatcha lookin at Bujang?
              Lunch!

After a whole week of not being outsideBujang  finally got to walk downstairs. I know he likes being here a lot as he likes to eat the grass and just 'being outside'. It was quiet and a little hot so I fed some pigeons. Bujang was very entertained and kept still inside the carrier the better to see them.

I was surprised that they came very close to the carrier and ignored the fact that there was a cat in it. Maybe urban pigeons just don't care. I notice that the comm cats leave them alone as well. 

3 comments:

  1. Bujang, it sounds like San is providing great entertainment!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely you can get outside and enjoy some new sights. Say those birds are quite brave, aren't they.
    They know you are too smart to waste your energy on a hot day by chasing them! Smart kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pigeons come to my window and I think they are laughing at me. But they would not laugh at you Bujang. I hope you enjoyed your outing. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete