Sunday, July 26, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks

     
It is that time of the week to count our blessings and we have quite a list so our post is a long one. 
This week did not begin to well for me. No my family was much the same. Bujang still pestered me no end. The trouble began when I had an allergy. San noticed that my eyes were red but she thought nothing of it until I showed her that I was not feeling too well. 
San sat with me at night and she saw that I was sad and my face was different. 
So she brought me to the vet and we got some antibiotic eye cream. After two days of using it I felt better. 
This was me last night when San came in to say goodnight. No more angry red spots. 
Yes. We did have a good week. I was not stressed when Popps ran after me TWICE! I knew she didn't mean any harm and she wanted to play. Fern told me this last week but I have not figured out how to play as yet. San said it will come to me. 
I went to see Adrian my osteopath yesterday and he said that my tail bone was a little crooked. So he did a very hard massage to put it in its right place. Adrian said it was a painful massage but I was a clever and strong girl for not making a fuss and allowing him to help me.
I usually snuggle at night wif San. I know she appreciates me sleeping on the bed wif her or sometimes on her chest or her arm. She would usually lay still. I fink that is because she loves me and wants me to be comfurtable. 
I went to the acupuncturist this week. It was my turn and I sat like a champion. San said at the end offur the year I would have to give some bloods to the vet to check my kidneys. If they are better I don't have to go so often anymore. The blue collar helps me to concentrate and so I don't have the urge to take out any offur the needles myself. 
Yes. This was the most important thing. I felt that I deserved some peace and quiet and I was glad I did not have to discipline anyone much. 
    
Ok. I admit that my suspicion of Popps have not abated. I think she is trying to take my place. I don't like that and had tried to keep her in her place. This week I had told her to stay in the kitchen. San was not pleased that I was bullying Popps and gave me time-out and allowed Popps to stay in the living room. Maybe I was too harsh on her. I have to think about that a little. 
All in all we had a pretty good week. We are grateful for our blessings and our good friends. We hope your Sunday is a blessed one as well. 

4 comments:

  1. We really enjoyed reading your long post with news of each of you! Da Beebs would like Tanaka-Chan to know that he too loves to sleep with #1. It was cool last night, so he was able to sleep under the covers, snuggled up to her!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you had a mostly good week, Amigos! We know you'll figure out all that family stuff. Some things take a little longer. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, we are happy to hear that you are feeling better and your is healing well. I had a good day today - lots of rest because it is hot here. Have a good week, from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:43 AM

    Thanksgiving for a good week past and hope for a good week ahead for all the cats in San's household. ; D

    ReplyDelete