Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Vesak Day at home

On Vesak Day, which is today, I went out to make sure all the plants were ok.  It's impawtant to take care offur Nature as well.      
                
                 San's plants are ok. I told san they just needed some water. 
             
                          They seemed healthy and there were no bugs. 
I went walking and it was very pretty with the sunpuddles. I told san we are lucky to be together. 
      On Vesak Day I just sat with san. We had a quiet time. I told san I need some quiet time with her everyday. san and I are both glad we have these times together. 



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are all getting to do the things you love with San today. Enjoy every precious moment!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day. All of you having a special moment. We like the photos of Tanaka checking on the plants. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete