Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tanaka Tuesday

I am quite glad that I have this day to myself. Maybe I should ask san to have me effury Tuesday. Here I was on my corridor walk. I only like concrete under my feet, not grass. Grass is only fur eating in pots. I usually visit my rainbow bruffers when I am outside. 
I also like walking to our neighbour's house at the end of the corridor. They have bigger plants and the house is also cooler. I like watching fings from this opening in the wall.
 Usually somefing interesting would be happening here.
 Hmm....hmmm...hmmm
I also like napping after walks. Its so I can get more energy fur later, when I try to be nice to my sisfur :)

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds like a good day's work, Tanaka-Chan.

    That opening in the wall look particularly interesting!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete