Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Mood

                                        
Courage

Fern told me last night that the 2 kitties had a conversation Akira said Tanaka had asked her a question.

T: Why are you now so brave Akira?
A: Hmmmmmm........(she didn't say anything)
.
 If she doesn't tell me san, how can I be a better friend? I don't know the secret.
Bujang: Really! I told him he needs to be patient, move slowly and give her time to think. She is a thinker. I think Tanaka doesn't listen very well san.

2 comments:

  1. We think that poor Tanaka-Chan is trying hard but it's really hard for him. You're doing well, Ms. Akira, and you are such a good brother to them both, Bujang.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. AKira is just very clever and needs her time to think things through. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete