Sunday, May 25, 2014

EASY PEASY SUNDAY

                          
We are lucky that the rain is here again and the grass is green for Bujang. We always go out in the morning if it's the weekend or early evening if it's a weekday. We are also lucky to be living further away from the shopping areas so it is always quiet where we are. The boys got to go out only once or twice this week as I had papers to grade but I think next week we should be able to go out more often. 
         
This is me watching my favourite You Tube video of the red cardinal. San tried to show me some orange orioles and a couple of birds of paradise yesterday but I didn't trike them much. The hands do not belong to san. She is using the PIP Camera software and found this one. She thought it was funny to have me posed like this. I do NOT think so but I think it's important to let the beans have their way some of the time. 
        
This is me in my new green harness. San bought my brother Bujang this green harness but she chose the wrong size. It is SMALL. Anyone who has seen my bruffer would know that SMALL does not begin to describe him. Since san was too lazy to send it back, I now have a green harness. This is quite nice as I like looking at plants and offur course I like gardening. Btw san, there is a beetle in this orchid!
           
I prefer more laid back things. I especially like looking out of san's window as there are many pigeons resting outside. I also like watching the neighbours. Being here always makes me wonder what goes on in the other people's houses and whether cats live there too. 
        It's time for breakfast san. It's 7.46 am already. I am hungry can't you see?


3 comments:

  1. hee hee hee...we're chuckling over Tanaka's comment about how SMALL doesn't describe Bujang!! What is it with B & W cats? Sylvester and Salem are enormous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with you, Bujang! Or at least #1 does. We have never seen cardinals but she says they are really beautiful birds!

    Tanaka-Chan, green is a great colour on you!

    Ms. Akira we love the photo of you through the heart!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE seeing all of you and Miss Akira, as #1 said, you are more than gorgeous that heart! Green suits you by the way and Bujang might be able to have the same, only larger?

    ReplyDelete