Thursday, January 09, 2014

Thursday Thots

                   
There are many fings that I think about. Offur course today I waited for Akira to come to the living room to play. We were having leash training and I was in the pink cat tent. She didn't see me as she was too busy trying to come close to san but she stopped short when she saw the leash!!! THAT was a tragedy. If not for the leash and san seated next to me and telling me to lick and yawn to calm myself, I would have got her. Sheesh!!
                         
San comes home late from work every day this week. But today I got to sit close to her on the couch. I was pretty glad as I have a nice home and a person who loves me. If only Tanaka would behave himself!
                               
                                     Tsk!!! These kids are just trying my patience!!

2 comments:

  1. Siblings can be difficult, Bujang! They are lucky to have a wise brother such as you!

    Tanaka-Chan, both Da Beebs and Da Genj occasionally misbehave with the girl here and have to be told off by #1.

    Ms. Akira, you are right!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your photo of your patches, Akira. Happy Thursday to you all, Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete