Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Week of Surprises

Last week has been full of me coughing and just resting. The amigos have been behaving very well indeed and the spirit essences seem to be working their magic;). The amigos were more restful and calm. However, for Tanaka, rest is not to be as he had walked out of my bedroom for 3 consecutive mornings and sat on top of Akira's cage trying to say hello with his paw through it. But truth be told, he was a little less obsessed  and she was very relaxed and took it in her stride. In my effort to instil peace in the house, I had asked Craig, a reiki practioner, to give them all an attunement. The results were surprising indeed but not in any obvious change in behaviour. I now know that in our household I have 3 powers to love :)
                         
                                                Rocket Tanaka, the Protector
                       
                                 Ms Akira, the Healer (this is an old pic and one of my fav)
                            
                                             and Big Boss Bujang, the Mediator

But all this makes for a long story which I will tell in later posts when I have sorted them all out in my head. 

So we will end this short post with 2 pictures of Bujang walking on grass and negotiating his favorite green space last Thursday. It took him 2 days to get comfortable with walking in the park again after a whole year of walking along corridors. 
                            
                   
                             On Wed he spent most of his time in his carrier
             
On Thursday he spent most of his time outside walking on his old spots. The days have been quiet as the lift upgrading works have slowed down. This means he could get more time downstairs although I think it was walking up and down stairs that had allowed him to lose some of his weight. I plan to have him lose at least 1 kg for this year. I hope we could make it. 



3 comments:

  1. Bujang, thank you for coming to see me and tell me about YOUR sneeze and what your momma said to you. It made MY momma smile. Xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Katie Isabella. Momma forgot to log out of her account. She didn't know that till she saw my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are looking forward to reading more, San! We hope you are feeling much better. #1 tells us she has so many sick friends all over the world at the moment. The flu beast is prowling!

    We love all the pics and enjoyed seeing Bujang walking on the grass again.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete