Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Easy

Finally san was able to post somefing this morning. She has not been well the whole week. I fink it's the shock of work in her system. But I told her to at least put somefing up and so she decided to put this one pic today. She made a good choice I fink. 
    
This is me sitting wif her yesterday when she was koff, koff, koffing. She wanted to rest so there was only myself and san. The door was locked so we would be safe from noise of banging hammers  and drills. I Thots I did furry well indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. oooh, handsome Tanaka...Mommy felt like she had a fever just LOOKING at you!!

    Purrs to san that she feels better, soon...purrrrrr, purrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did splendidly well, Tanaka-Chan. You are the handsomest red boy ever!

    Have a great weekend.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete