Sunday, January 12, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday

                       
san thought that this was a good picture to start with. I was just hanging out at the window this morning and she took out her clicky box aka camera phone. She said you can just see my tag that says 'Peace' and my strawberry bell. I didn't have a peaceful start this morning though as my sisfur Akira was not pleased that I was so curious. From inside the room, she launched at me like a horrid banshee and screamed in my face. Ok, I did stare at her some but there was no reason to act like that! San did not scold her and told her she was a'good girl' to stand her ground so. I don't think san should encourage her like that! I would like a new model for a mom!!
                              
                                       I am no pushover and it's time he knows that!
   
I don't know why Tanaka just doesn't realize we are family and we should respect each other's space. I told him to leave her alone many times already but he does not seem to remember nor hear the advice. Ok, so he is only six years old but when I was six years old I had to look after Akira and my bridge brother Totoro. Maybe he forgets easily san. 
                               
This is a compilation of a few of my fav pictures of the amigos. It's done on an iPhone App which I downloaded last night called instagmag. So we leave you with this pic of us all. We hope your Sunday is a joyful one. 

3 comments:

  1. At least things calmed down...and we are proud of you, Ms Akira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Tanaka-Chan… It's not easy for you, is it? It's good that Ms. Akira is becoming more assertive, though, and we hope that Tanaka-Chan will learn how to be a sweet brother as well as a kind brother.

    We hope the rest of your Sunday is easy. And we like the compilation!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Miss Akira, it is a good thing to stand up to yourself. That could go a long way towards all the kitties respecting each other's space. :)

    That Instamag app looks really neat!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete