Sunday, January 26, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday

                         
These are some of our favorite photos for this week. We thought we should put them all together using the free InstaMag app. 
                                 
We finally had a very clear picture of our sunbird last Saturday and thought the birdie should get pride of place as it gave us a lot of joy. Here Tanaka was the first one to roll about on our fresh bed sheets and Akira enjoyed sitting on the Kilim that my sister brought us from kabul when she came back for her short break. It is made from lambs wool and of course the amigos rolled about on it for some time. The last picture is of Bujang smelling the grass. He really loves walking on it and I am glad he could do so again. 
                       
Here, I had just told Tanana he should just lie on the bed and not scratch at the sheets but of cos he pretends he did not hear me and ignored my request.

Tanaka: I should think so. It will be furry sad if no one sees me scratching san's bed sheet. People may think we behave too well for kitties. THAT is not true. I like the cool cotton sheets and make sure all are scented appropriately. I like sleeping on them furry much in the quiet afternoons and sometimes san joins me fur a short nap as well. So it's my job to make sure all sheets feel well-used. It makes them more comfortable. 

4 comments:

  1. We like your collage very much! That sunbird is beautiful, and we really like the pictures of Tanaka and Akira relaxing, and Bujang walking the grass.

    Good job getting those sheets ready, Tanaka. san is lucky to have you to do these very important things! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we wonder just HOW delicious that sunbird would taste!

    Mommy promises to post more desert photos, soon...she got a helmet cam so maybe even a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the way you think, Tanaka-Chan! Those are all great photos. Enjoy your Sunday.

    Purrs,
    The chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete