Sunday, January 19, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday

    
This Sunday san thought we should not just have pics of sleeping cats or even a cat under a pillowcase as we usually do. Since Chinese New Year is in two weeks, san decided we should wear our crystals in our collars. San boughted us 2 different ones.          
The green crystal is Adventurine. The ones in the pikshur are for my broffur Bujang and my sisfur Akira. They boost resistance to stressful situations, helps with confidence and will soothe fears. They are also very gentle emotional healers. San thought they could use some help. The other one is rose quartz for yours truly. San says she hopes it will open my heart chakra to include my sisfur as well and I will not be so territorial. Hmmmm we shall see.                
               I was furry suspicious of the stones and investigated them thoroughly. 
This is me modeling my new orange collar that says CHAT. I also have a new brown and orange bell that is a little less noisy. As I am the only kitty with a bell san thought we do not have to be clanging through the house. I agree wif her as I think I look furry handsome here with my rose quartz crystal for my heart. 
This is Bujang's new watermelon collar. It's pink and green which are good colors for the heart chakra as well. San says there is no harm trying and if we all try hard enough the universe will help us as well, like the power of the paw. 
Bujang is modeling his collar. He looks furry handsome here. He looks all of his 10 years. But here he...
       looks like my bruffer- the one that I chase and play wif. He looks much younger here.                  
This is my sisfur's collar with green and pink and the Adventurine. But she did not model it as she was
                  napping under here. 
We are all ready for Chinese New Year. It's the year of the horse. I wonder what is in store for us kitties. 

3 comments:

  1. We particularly enjoyed looking at your new collars as we feel a very close "collar bond" with all of you now! We smiled at the fact that your Tanaka-Chan is our Bibi-Chan in terms of bell wearing!

    Hope you're enjoying your Sunday.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new collars are very attractive! We don't wear collars...but Mommy likes the bell idea for a couple of us. hmmmm...we wonder who?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your pretty new collars. Now I am jealous and hoping mum will find me something as pretty. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete