Saturday, March 30, 2013

Our disappearing midnight post and thanks

We had posted something after midnight about Giving Thanks but we do not know what happened to the post now. Blogger is still a great mystery for us but we would like to thank our friend from PAWS for his thoughts about Bujang and Totoro. So this bright morning we leave you with Tanaka on Saturday. We hope our midnight post will make its way out again or else Bujang would give me another talking to.


I am toooo sleepy to wake up so early san...
san managed to find a few of the pictures and so here they are again. We want to give thanks for many things. san says she always give thanks for me. A student of hers found me swimming in a drain in a tropical storm and rescued me. But as the student could not bring me home, san decided that I would have to come home with her instead and so now I have grown into a BIG cat. But a long time ago I was pretty small.
 Grandma used to have to give me milk every 4 hours...
 and I took many naps. Now I still take naps but as I am the oldest one here, I take care of the house and grandma and san too. I am a man-cat with responsibilities!

On another note altogether, san wants to give thanks for our brother Totoro. She also wanted to thank Totoro for being such a joy and loving cat. san wants to thank the Chans who had him in their thoughts yesterday.


3 comments:

  1. We saw that post! It appeared just before we went to bed last night! Has it disappeared now?

    We loved Bujang's kitten pictures and think he is very lucky to have found such a wonderful home! And sweet Toro-Chan is always in our hearts.

    It is snowing in our corner of France today!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang's kitty pics were such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw that post too! Blogger is strange...

    You know we are fools for kitten pictures! And xoxo floating up to Toro from us...

    ReplyDelete