Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday Solitude

This Saturday I got to go out in the early morning. It was good and quiet before the men come to continue with the facelift for our flat,
I was looking out the door wondering what goes out outside in the morning...
 so san brought me out...
and I sat for a bit in the sun
I only wanted a short walk and  it was nice...and quiet.
My affirmation is "Love and support surround me in all I do".
I hope everyone who reads my morning post here will help me with this as I really want to be brave and courageous. If I am braver, I would be able to hang out with my brothers.

2 comments:

  1. We are sending loud purrs, gentle woofs and soft neighs of support to you, Ms. Akira, so that you can be even braver and more courageous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am purring for you and hope you will get braver and join in soon.. Hugs GJ xxx

    ReplyDelete