Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Walkies

San brought me out for a walk downstairs this evening. I was a little nervous as I have been walking along the corridor all these weeks. So I just took a quick walk and then sat in my carrier.


Here I watched the world pass by and then...



it rained. San decided to do the next best thing and we walked upstairs, along our corridor.



I watched the water fall into the drainage system carefully. I wonder where it would go.



Then I sat in front of my little neighbour's house. San sat with me as she got tired of standing about waiting for me to make my move. Finally I enjoyed myself the most wondering what this black thing was. It smelled of faraway places. I liked it a lot as you can see from my pictures.





Thank you san for my walkies today.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. We're glad you got to go on a walk today, Bujang, and that you had a nice alternative when it started to rain. Here, we are enjoying a few days without rain, at last!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, bujang. Seems like you enjoyed this day a lot. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite an adventurous kitty! Meow, Jessica the cat

    ReplyDelete