Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easy Peasy Sunday

Ms akira watching the world on sunday morning...
Ms Akira: This is so much better...


PS I have not yet managed to give her the clomicalm. I tied disguiding it with gravy from her canned food but she just sniffed at it and moved away. She doesn't like butter. I tried to get her to lick the butter from my fingers or from the spoon. She was totally not interested. Later on I will just have to brave it and pill her with the pill popper. Tomorrow I will ask Cousin R to help me with it.


I had tried the Bach Rescue but it didn't work so well with the over-grooming, also the Pet Calm from petsalive . Yesterday when we came home from the vet's she was quite calm and she had a nap. I don't know if this was the effect of the clomicalm though or maybe she was just exhausted from the trip. The vet said I could bring her to the clinic everyday and they would pill her but that would be very stressful on everyone. But as a last resort, we may have to do that.

2 comments:

  1. I so hope you dont have to go every day as that would be so stressful. Dad crushes my pills and puts in a little water then just syringes into my mouth. That seems to work and is over quickly and seems better than a pill popper.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws crossed about the pills, Ms. Akira!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete