Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Calling BCat's Mom

Send us your email BCat's mom. We have good news for you...

san has GOOD news for you but we need the following info. If you send us your email and number we can connect you to this very kind cat mom asap for BCat. But she needs some info and once we have the contact or info you can contact her yourself. You can contact us at animesanzo at yahoo dot com.

The cat mom who may have a cat/cats to help needs some info before she can help. So I think we may have someone who can help BCat. We are pleased to put the both of you together.

Her message:
I have a few large cats that may meet the requirements and I can try having them donate to BCat.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 PM

    Thanks San, I have got in touch with the kind cat mom very briefly - she was driving and i was biting my nails at the vet. Will call her again tomorrow. Thanks again. BCat mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Only 1 in 10 of our local DSH is Btype. It seems that the highest frequency (25%) of Btype is from Birman, British Shorthair, Devon Rex, Cornish Rex and Ragdoll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't think that cats would even have a blood type, which is quite silly of me. I am thinking that when Toro gets his US in March, I should request for blood typing- just in case and Megat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Just to say that we tested 12 cats (8 were my cats) and there was only one match of B type blood. B donor cannot donate again for 3-6mths. Vet nurse said that someone tested 20 cats and there was no B type match. I don't think i can afford to test any further. Last 3 cats cost $480 for blood typing tests at J vet, a*** ran out of test kits. Thanks to San for putting up appeal. BCat's future is not looking good.

    ReplyDelete