Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The first time ever we saw Totoro

He was already a veteran at being Singapore's Top Model cat...
He played quite amicably with Ms Akira and Bujang...
The day before his sterilisation. He was quite relaxed. I had given him a grooming as I did not want him to be uncomfortable when he woke up from the op.
When he came back from the op, he spent the whole day sleeping after making sure that NOTHING was disturbed in his house. He actually made a whole tour of the house before jumping up onto the bed and resting!
A funny pic of the first time he used the litter! He had Ms Akira and Bujang to teach him the ropes. Now he would put Bujang in a strangle-hold if he could and would chase Ms Akira if he catches sight of her!
This is still his favourite pose :)
Ya..he was destined to be the cat model in the house.


Today is Totoro's birthday. Before I put up his birthday pics I thought it would be nice to see him as he was, the first 5 months he came to our house. His previous owners had put him up for adoption as he was a naughty kitty and would pick fights with the two other cats in the household. M brought him to my house close to midnight and asked me if I would adopt him and I did. He came with fur mites and unsterilised. So once he got his vaccinations and boosters, his Revolution, I brought him to the groomers so he could get a short hair cut. Then he went off to be sterilised. He was sterlised at AC in Telok Kurau as a*** was undergoing some renos. Even in these early pics, you can see what kind of cat he would grow up to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment