Saturday, August 08, 2009

Whimsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5402253


I saw this on etsy. I like etsy cos they're all handmade stuff and I have bought several things from there. One of these days I would show them here - 2 cat prints by tascha and 2 necklaces made with sea shells and stones. :)

This fun journal has been dyed a lovely pinkish poppy color. It measures approximately 4" x 5" with a 1" thick binding. There are 240 pages of luxurious unlined acid/lignin free white linen/cotton blend paper. This book has been hand stitched with white cotton/nylon waxed thread. The book has an overlapping flap that closes with two snaps. This would cost me USD $30.00 plus USD $7.00 shipping. WAHHHH....

Note
Toro Tunabelly's actual name is Totoro. When I first adopted him I was puzzling over what to name him. I can't remember what his first name was. So I blogged about it and ksn said I should name him Totoro after the forest sprite in the Japanese anime My Neighbour Totoro :) He looks very much like the Totoro in the film too :)

4 comments:

  1. expensive siah! but y has it got to do with Toro Tunabelly?

    your label has totoro wor.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, tat character is totoro, isn't it?

    *FACEPALM*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh.....enlightened! *WIDE GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely notebook...

    ReplyDelete