Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Calm

Megat asleep after supplements and antibiotics

I still had to wipe him down with a cool towel after his supplements but was glad that he actually told me off for being late with his dinner. He had been very quiet for 3 days in a row and that worried me quite a lot. Then he ate his antibiotics quickly and ate 3 salmon treats. Hurrah! He had not touched his treats for 3 days! I believe he is getting better and his fever is not getting the better of him. Dr L says he should be ok in 4 days although the antibiotic is for a week.

PS: He still is not eating his kibbles at night. I think this will quite a long haul for Megat. he still has a temperature and I have given him his cool water mat for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Hope Megat gets better soon....real soon.

    ReplyDelete