Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunshine Sunday

Yes, its time to get into the swing offur things...
Megat has come a long way from before.
He is now brave enough to do new things in the house..


He enjoys tasting the breeze...

as well as just feeling the breeze in his face...like Toro does...

My cat Megat enjoying Sunday...


I am always glad when Megat tries new things in the house. He has come a long way from the really scared kitty he was before to the sometime-gangsta kitty that he is now. He protects his territory fiercely and does not care whether its Bujang or Toro or Tanaka that he tries to intimidate and sometimes beat up when any one of them dare to walk past him in his 'place'. He sometimes gets beat up by the rest but I guess you take as much as you give in this house.
I am sure he would have agood long life with us and I hope he gets many many good days in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment