Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Outside At Last

Bujang and Z...

We took advantage of the dry weather in the evening to go downstairs. Bujang was very excited and meowed in the lift. I think he had forgotten his walks as it had been raining for several weeks and I was late home from work on other non-rainy days. I was glad that he managed to walk for 45 minutes with several stops just to see the view. Z came and requested to walk Bujang. I was glad to have the help as it could be pretty long when Bujang decides to take in the view :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I chanced upon your website and they are lovely
    Just got mine and was also wonderign if i could walk them ,,,is this a posed pic or do you really walk them? just afrd that they might catch on germs from outside...and wondering, can you share more? tahnks
    Auutmn

    ReplyDelete