Monday, March 16, 2009

Goodbye Marukan

This used to be Ms Akira's marukan cage for sleeping at night...Bujang likes sleeping on it these days as he can look out the window at any time without making any special effort...

He also uses it as a refuge and sometimes sleeps in the cage as it is in the computer room which is very quiet. The living room has all the noise from the TV as well as the amigos chasing each other.
The guy who brings the laundry told me he wanted to get a cage for his chihuahua. He asked me where Farmway 1 was as he heard they had cheap cages for sale. I had gone to Farmway 1 and was not impressed with anything there - for cats at least. Anyway I told him I had this cage that Ms Akira cannot use anymore and he could have it for 1/4 the price I had bought it for. It would make more space for us. Bujang has another table to rest on so I didnt feel bad selling this Marukan. He seems like a animal lover himself and always asks after Tanaka, "Where is the golden cat?" when he comes to collect laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment