Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hello sunday

Finally an entry...

San has been furry busy doing errr....I dunno. But she finally asked me to write the post fur today as it is Sunday. Nuffing happened in the whole week except I went fur walks on 4 days. I didn't go on Friday as san had to work late. san told me that the owner of the 8 catses didn't say anyfing to her about taking care offur the catses. Tsk!

But everyone is just so sleepy...

Effuryone offur us is furry sleepy on Sunday. Toro did not come out at all as we have guests who slept over. He is furry scared still offur them but I am not :) Even megat is not scared offur them.

on Sunday...zzzzz

Tanaka decided to sleep on his house. san has put his house in our room and not in grandma's room as it scares Ms Akira. So now Tanaka does not go into grandma's room as often although he still likes to be furry kpo about Ms Akira still. I fink he will always be very nosy. He only finks offur fun and do not care about her feelings! Tsk! These kids! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment